RB Care Homes achieve another great turnaround at their recently acquired Saxilby House
RB Care Homes are proud to introduce another great turnaround with the recently acquired care home, Saxilby House, located in Lincoln. The home was inspected and rated by the CQC on January 19th 2019 with a rating of ‘good’ across the board.
With over 30 years of experience in the Healthcare sector, RB Care Homes continually raise and maintain standards across the UK and as always, RB Care Homes strive to provide the very best in care. They are delighted to report that the standard of care for Saxilby House’s residents is high and being maintained to a satisfactory standard.
With an increasing number of fantastic acquisitions and continued success in the development of ailing facilities, RB Care Homes is going from strength to strength with the drastic improvement of Saxilby House.
Specialised in Alzheimer’s, dementia, mental health and old age care, Saxilby House, now part of RB Care Homes, offers residents and their family’s piece of mind, trustworthy and well-trained staff, excellent facilities and a home away from home.
Saxilby House Facts –
• The local authority & social services are provided by Lincolnshire County Council
• This is a care home only; offering amazing residential care to your loved ones
• This facility is privately owned
• Saxilby cares for residents with dementia, mental health conditions, in old age and people with physical disability
• Saxilby specialises in care for Alzheimer sufferers
• This care home consists of 10 single rooms, for more specialised & dedicated care
More information at: www.rbcarehomes.com