The fire brigade was called at 6.40am local time and their fight to put out the fire lasted about an hour. Eight people escaped, while two of the injured were taken to hospital. According to local TV station WPVI-TV A child will survive And carried on a stretcher. They lived in a second floor apartment 18 people, When Otto They lived on the first floor.
The gods were installed in the house Smoke Inventors, Owned by the Public Construction Authority, They should have raised the alarm in an emergency but unfortunately They will not go into operation.
“Losing so many children is simply catastrophic. Remember these little ones in your prayersMayor Jim Kenny said Cnn
“Subtly charming alcohol fan. Infuriatingly humble social media fanatic. Friendly tv guru.”